An award! From Cheryl! Behold the oddness!
This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
I know, this is so last week, but with DynaGirl’s birthday and the homecoming of the Chuck, I had already posted two days ahead, and when you already have posts just sitting there in the queue all ready to post, you don’t just jump in there and post again. Timeliness be darned!
I realized just this morning that this is a chain award, and I’m not usually a chain person, but I am always loathe to cut the bows of proximity to our friendship so I am extending this award to:
Yes, I know that’s only five, but with the rounds this award has been making, I’m running out of bows of friendship. I only know so many people, people. Not to say that these five fine bloggers are awardees by default or that I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel in any way. There is no barrel bottom here! No sir!
And, my friends, please do not in any way feel obligated to continue the chain. I promise not to come to your blog and check to see if you have posted about it or anything. Well, I suppose since I read all of your blogs I will know if you have posted about it, but I will be in no way offended should you choose to revel in the glory of this award privately.
Ooh, but you could do this 7 random things about me meme that goes with it!
1. I think I may have a minor apple allergy. Whenever I eat more than a couple of apple slices my face gets all hot and flush.
2. When I take dinner to someone (like when they have a new baby or an illness) I always make the same thing. Creamy chicken enchiladas. Always. And if I really like them, they get guacamole, too.
3. The word “supple” really creeps me out. There are many other words that would also go in this category, but that’s the first one to come to mind.
4. I am kind of afraid of raisins. *shudder*
5. As a youth, I was known to do a killer Fat Albert impression. My younger sister could do a similar voice, but it wasn’t quite the same so we called it her Skinny Albert. Or maybe it was just because she was skinny.
6. I haven’t been to a doctor for anything besides birthing babies in almost 14 years.
7. I’ve composed dozens of Oscar acceptance speeches in my head. They are always witty and funny, touching and relevant, and when I’m done delivering them, Meryl Streep gives me a standing O and I get a meaningful head nod from Jack Nicholson.